- All returns must be authorized by us before sending merchandise back. Simply contact our Customer Care team here to request a return authorization number within 14 days of the order's delivery date.
- Underwear, swimwear, and merchandise marked final sale cannot be returned.
- The merchandise must not be worn, altered or washed. Merchandise must be returned in its original condition, and accompanied by its original tags. Merchandise returned damaged may be rejected and sent back to the customer at the discretion of CASE STUDY SPACE. Footwear must also be accompanied by the original shoe box in its original condition.
- Original shipping fees are not refundable. A refund will be issued back to the original method of payment for the merchandise returned. We require up to 5 business days of receiving the merchandise at the CASE STUDY SPACE warehouse.
- Financial institutions may require additional days to process the refund before the funds are returned to the account.
- The return authorization number must be clearly written on the outside of the package.
- Additionally, returns should be shipped with a service that provides a tracking number and insurance as we are not responsible for delayed or lost packages. Any returns received without a return authorization number or that do not comply with the above may be denied at the discretion of CASE STUDY SPACE.
- All returned merchandise should be declared as a "Return of UNITED STATES Merchandise" on the customs declaration; without this, the return may not be successful or may incur additional fees.
- Complete return instructions will be provided upon request of a return authorization number.
Please return all merchandise to:
Case Study Space/Returns Dept.460 Ocean Ave.Laguna Beach, CA. 92651TEL: 949.497.1212